Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan


Assalamualaikum :)
People assured me to try seafood in Labuan probably due to its cheap price. I came to know about Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant, which was also recommended by my sister. Mawilla restaurant is located along the beachside, so I was able to enjoy the Labuan's beach view (even it was at night). The restaurant is  owned by Prospergrow Development Sdn. Bhd and is claimed to be halal however they serve beer. 

The restaurant was spacious!!


A lot of crowd came here.


There was a huge boat which contained a variety of seafood.


The seafood that was available there.


The price of the seafood.


Satak in black pepper sauce. It was my first time eating satak but
I already fall in love with it. Fyi, satak tastes like lobster.


Salted egg crab.

Mussels with sambal.

Fried silver fish. Okay, the silver fish also is a new for me.
Try this dish and taste the crunchiness of the fish!

Vegetables.. I knew this was not kailan..

Shu xuan soup.


Ice Chinese tea (RM0.50)


Fresh orange juice (RM5)


Alhamdulillah for the full meal course. 



Everything cost me about RM260 which was reasonable.
A must try restaurant in Labuan.


Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant
Jalan Tanjung Batu 80696 
Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan, Malaysia.
+60-87423888



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya