A brief introductory


Assalamualaikum and hi to all!
My name is Syaz and I am a pharmacy student. I make this blog is not just for fun but to demonstrate my own perspective towards food, recipes, restaurants etc.. Yeah, I do have my own philosophy in cooking so you could say that I am a picky eater. There is nothing wrong with my tastebuds but I may taste food differently compared to other people. In this blog I will introduce you guys some interesting places to eat, from warungs to top notch restaurants. More importantly, places that serve halal food. So Muslims out there, try to have a taste with no worries. I also may share some recipes but do not expect much as I am not really a good cook. Comments or feedbacks are encouraged so that this little beginner can improve. Jazakallahu khairan :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya