Simply Fish Restaurant @ Taman Melaka Raya


Assalamualaikum :)
Yesterday my sister and I went to Simply Fish Restaurant. This restaurant is located at Taman Melaka Raya, opposite the Affin Bank. Simply Fish Restaurant only serves Western cuisines with fish as their main ingredients. 

This was the restaurant!! 
Sorry I did not know you two were there.


There was a huge menu displayed at the entrance.


Before entering, I was fascinated with the decor. 
Ohh well, it was Valentine's Day!


Under the sea theme interior. 
Imagine yourself as Nemo. 


Other type of table settings.


There was a plentiful of menu to be selected. 


Cherry cheese fish and chips. (RM23.90)
I could taste the freshness of the fish!!


Fire bites. (RM17.90)
The meal consisted of fish, salad, fried rice and sauce.
I love the sauce because it was spicy and tasty.


Cheesy baked oyster with buttered toast. (RM22.90)
It was very tasty!!
Please try this if you come here!


Ice lemon tea. (RM5.50)



Pan cake ice cream. (RM4.50)
I love the combo - hot pancake and cold ice cream. 



Try to indulge the finest fish and chips here!! Recommended!


205 & 206 Jalan Melaka Raya 1
Taman Melaka Raya
75000 Melaka, Malaysia
http://www.simplyfish.com.my/
(+6)06-2867697
11.00 am - 11.00 pm

Comments

  1. great blog u got here... keep it up... more exposure on halal food around will be great:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya