"Food is essential therefore make it good" S. Truett Cathy



Assalamualaikum :)
Last Friday, 7th March 2014 was one of the most memorable day in my life. Many events happen at once. With one of my friends being fraud and lost a large sum of money, and at the same time my friends and I were celebrating our other friend's bridal shower. So there were a lot of chaos happened. We were more shocked with the disappearance of MH370 the next morning. 

Talking about bridal shower, I want to share some of my DIY crafts that I made during my friend's bridal shower. The picture above shows the bride-themed cake toppers, food labels, and photo frame. 

The reason I write this post is to emphasise the importance of being syukur (gratitude). We should gratitude to Allah SWT for his blessings and for be able to eat wholesome food. Some people may not have the chance to eat like we have. Therefore whenever you eat, be gratitude! Eat the food with an intention to be healthy so that you have energy to fulfil the two purposes of life which are to worship Allah SWT and be His caliph. Remember to be generous to others too. And once in a while why not you decorate a table setting to make the food look good?? Ohh well, pray for MH370 too!!
Jazakkalhu khairan :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya