The Windmill Station @ Bukit Beruang

Assalamualaikum :)
Glad to be able to update my blog. I just completed my final exams. During study break my family brought me to The Windmill Station for our regular eating out together. The Windmill Station (TWS) is a Malaysian franchised restaurant which had been operating since 2000. For 15 years, TWS serves both Western and Malay cuisines. So far, the restaurant franchises are only in Melaka and Negeri Sembilan.  I went to the one at Bukit Beruang which is near to our house.

The menu book.


The wall was decorated with pictures of windmills.


Like usual there were many customers.


Siam mee (RM 6.50)
Basically it was a fried mee with a lot of chillies. 


Fried rice (RM 7.50)


Chicken and fish (RM 19.90)
A combo of a chicken chop and fish n chips.
It was served with fruit salad and coleslaw.


My all time favourite, fish n chips! (RM10.80)


Lamb chop (RM 15.90)


Sparkling blackcurrant (RM5.90)


Carrot juice (RM 4.20) and big-sized watermelon juice (RM 6.90)


Again, juices. This time all three were apple juices
 (RM 4.50/ regular cup)


Ohh well. The dinner turned out to be my surprise
birthday celebration! I was shocked suddenly there 
was a birthday song being played and a waiter 
with a big 23 birthday cake came to me!
Alhamdulillah, I'm being blessed!

It was a great birthday surprise for me. Thanks to the friendly staffs who were helping for the celebration. This restaurants would definitely my choice to dine out again. Recommended :D


The Windmill Station
25 & 27 Pangsapuri Ixora
Jalan Bukit Beruang
75450 Melaka, Malaysia
(+6)06-2321145
www.the-windmill-station.com
9.00 am - 11.00 pm


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya