De Reve Saloon Cafe @ Taman Kenanga



Disclaimer: This post is about a cafe with no halal certificate. I bet you guys will be surprised. "What??" "NON-Halal, so why you post it here?!" Please continue reading for explanation.

Assalamualaikum :)
To commemorate my last food hunting before this Ramadhan, I went to De Reve Saloon Cafe. Yeah.. It was a saloon cafe!! Located at Taman Kenanga, De Reve Cafe serves desserts and other starters like pizza. I knew this cafe from a friend who always came here. Till now I don't even have any idea if this cafe is the only saloon cafe in Malaysia or not. Before coming here, I had made some research about this cafe including a phone conversation with the cafe manager. In the conversation, I had asked the manager few questions to know his understanding about halal. After the conversation, it was concluded that their desserts are halal as they did not contain alcohol or any porcine based ingredients. Knowing this, I came to the cafe with confidence and I only ordered their desserts!

 Dalmatian waffle (RM12)
I love this because the waffle was 
hot and fresh from the oven.


Chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream (RM9)
The brownie was too small for me.
Hehehehe


Chocolate lava (RM16)
I personally think that this was quite expensive.


From left : Passionfruit smoothies (RM7), kiwi smoothies (RM7)
and mango lassi (RM8)


Dark chocolate (RM10)


Mocha special (RM10)


The cook station.


Can you see the words??


There were only 2 tables inside the cafe.


The outside eating area.


I love this.


The table setting. Sorry I don't
like the fact that the garbage bins were nearby.




De Reve Saloon Cafe
Jalan Kenanga 3/29
Taman Kenanga
Melaka Malaysia.
(+6)06-2866006
11.00am - 8.00pm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya