HD Iskender @ Kizilay, Ankara


Assalamualikum :) 
My Turkish friend had recommended me to try HD Iskender so last weekend I had lunch there. 
HD Iskender was the first brand that served iskender, which is a typical Turkish meal. It is very famous and there are lots of it's branches at Turkey.


The menu displayed outside the restaurant.


The restaurant really looked like a fast food outlet.


It was very big too.


The placemate that also displayed the menu.
I love how they explained on this where did they
get the meat and other ingredients. 


Iskender (13.95 TL)
This was the main menu for the restaurant.
It was a doner meat with bread slices beneath it,
and the sauce was tasty!


Corba (5.50 TL) 
This soup tasted like potatoes and was well eaten with butter filled bread.


Dilim patates (8.95 TL) which means potatoes wedges.


Kunefe (6.50 TL)
This was our dessert and I love it.
The sourness of the sour cream and the pistachio's taste
balanced the sweetness of this kunefe. 



This is the food package for takeaways.



I love the food here. Everything seems new to me. Recommended.



HD Iskender
Mesrutiyet Mahallesi
Yuksel Caddesi 7/8-9-10
Kizilay 06420  Ankara, Turkey.
(+90)312- 4193950
hdiskender.com


* Any wrong information was unintentional and my apology to the restaurant or to the right authorities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya