Saglik Cafe @ Hacettepe University, Ankara


Assalamualaikum :D
I would like to blog about a cafeteria that I used to visit during my stays in Turkey. The cafe is Saglik Cafe, located inside the Hacettepe University Sihhiye campus which sells turkish cuisines. I had a lot of memories with this cafe that I had tried most of the food here. I also learnt about turkish cuisines from this cafe because I would googled about the food before ordering them. What makes this cafe differs than others that it will announce your order number once your order is prepared.



The front door.


Mantarli pide (8.50 TL)
Pide is a traditional turkish pizza. Just as it looks,
 it is long in shape. Mantarli means mushroom so yeah 
this was a mushroom pizza. The taste was extremely delicious!



Tavuklu kumpir (8.00 TL)
Kumpir is a baked potato with various filling.
This one was a kumpir with chicken filling, mixed vegetables,
olives and a lot more!


Tavuklu snitzel (7.50 TL)
This was a chicken schnitzel. 


Hamburger (4.00 TL)


Patates ekmek (3.50 TL)
Bread filled with fries.




I had spent a lot of times eating here. Recommended!



Saglik Cafe
Hacettepe University
Sihhiye 06100 
Ankara, Turkey.

* Any wrong information was unintentional and my apology to the restaurant or to the right authorities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya