Ala Doner @ Kizilay, Ankara


Assalamualaikum :D
During my stays in Turkey, there were few times that I went to Kizilay. Kizilay is one of the hectic town in Ankara where lots of restaurants available there. One of the restaurant that I went was Ala Doner which served turkish cuisines. 


It was a double-storey and a corner lot restaurant.


The ambience inside the restaurant.


The open kitchen area.


The menu. 


Tavuk doner 
It was a meal with pieces chicken, rotisserie, fries and rice.
Unlike other Turkish restaurants, the saltiness of
this doner just right for me. Sometimes I need a bit of salt. Hehe



The side dishes which consisted of chilli paste,
pickled japanese cucumber and diluted yogurt.




Recommended :D



Ala Doner
No. 15/2 Necatibey Caddesi 
06420 Kizilay 
Ankara, Turkey.
(+90)3122298383
www.aladoner.com.tr


* Any wrong information was unintentional and my apology to the restaurant or to the right authorities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya