Bizim Lokanta @ Kizilay, Ankara

Assalamualaikum :D
I always craved for Malaysian food during my stays in Ankara but I knew it was impossible so any rice meals would be a better option. I found one at Bizim Lokanta, a small restaurant located near my new hostel in Kizilay. Interesting enough that it became my most frequently visited restaurant in Turkey so I had a special memory with it!

There was many other menu selection. All the meals were with reasonable prices.


The alleyway in front of the restaurant.


The grilled chickens which attracted me to come here!


Grilled chicken with rice (7.50TL)
The portion of the chicken and rice was very comparable!
This is because it was uncommon for Turks to eat rice.
Fyi the rice was not too sticky compared than that at Oktay Lokantasi.
I knew that this meal was too plain so I requested some ketchup and the staffs there
cooly bought one from the grocery shop next door. Haha!



Salad which was included in the meal. 
There was also free bun service (not in the picture)



Delicious food, nice staffs.
Relieved my craves a bit.
Recommended!!



Bizim Lokanta (one row with the CYDD hostel)
Mithat Pasa Caddesi
06490 Kizilay
Ankara, Turkey.
(+90)4308377


*Any wrong information was unintentional and my apology to the restaurant or to the right authorities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya