Kapten Pisang @ Taman Cempaka

Assalamualaikum :)
Banana fritters a.k.a pisang goreng would always be my favourite hello and hardest goodbye. Cewah. Yes, I am a pisang goreng fan and would always hunt for them on evenings especially on rainy days. I came to know about Kapten Pisang, a shop at Taman Cempaka Food Court which sells pisang goreng with variety of toppings. Before, my multiple visits to here left me to disappointments as the pisang goreng was always sold out but I smiled the later day after made an early visit.


How the shop looked like.



You have to make an order at this counter.



The selection of toppings include cheese, chocolate, caramel cheese, 
chocolate cheese, oreo cheese and cinnamon sugar.
More toppings could be chosen when having the pisang goreng here compared than take them home.


Mini jumbo (RM10)
A set of 12 pieces pisang goreng with four different toppings.
I chose these toppings; cinnamon, caramel, cheese and chocolate.
I love the generous amount of toppings, but not for the batter of the pisang goreng.
It still tasted good though :D



With the variety of generous 'real' toppings not just chocolate sauce like what I found most of times,
I know why the pisang goreng was sold out most of the times.
Recommended :D





Kapten Pisang
Taman Cempaka Food Court
74500 Peringgit
Melaka, Malaysia.
11.00am-until sold out!
Instagram: kaptenpisang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya