The Pop Cafe / Popdonna @ Bukit Beruang

Assalamualaikum :D
I went to a vendor cafe located at Bukit Beruang which is The Pop Cafe. Just like its boutique or known as Popdonna, the cafe also uses the vendor concept in which most shops or potential sellers send their food products to be sold here.


This wooden stand was the hallmark to the cafe. 
Just go upstairs.


I was welcomed with these cool metal plaques hanging on the walls along the stairs. 


How it was at the cafe.


The drink counter.


Guess it was a photo booth background.
Or maybe not?



Most of the menus were from different vendors so not 
everything in the menu would be available.
I looked for the food at a shelf near the drink counter
 and made an order based on the availability.


Boat noodle (RM1.50)
Tasty but the portion was too small for a persona to consume.
I ate three bowls on my own!!


Spaghetti carbonara (RM9)
I chose this from the food shelf and the staff there heated it using a microwave.
I think the capsicum in the sauce was a bit altering the creamy carbonara taste.


Brownies with ice cream (RM5.50)
Yummy!!


Pop caramel float (RM6.50)
The signature drink of the cafe.
I love the combination of the popcorn, caramel syrup and whipped cream
that created the strong caramel taste in this drink.


Pink panther (RM3.50)
Just a pink guava cordial juice.
 I ordered the regular sized drinks.
You can only add RM1 for the XL drinks.


I received this card where for 10 purchases of drinks I made would get me a free cup of drink.
Definitely have to come here again to collect the stamps!



Some of the goods that been sold here.



Vendor cafe is still new to me. 
Eating in a plastic container 
or using plastic fork and spoon
 and limited food availability.
And thus, I'd gained great experience.
Recommended :D


The Pop Cafe / Popdonna
(Upstairs of Pizza Hut)
19-1 1st Floor Jalan BBU 2
Taman Bukit Beruang Utama
75450 Bukit Beruang Melaka
+60175317539
Instagram: thepopcafe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya