Sepiring @ IOI City Mall


Assalamualaikum :D
I went to IOI City Mall for some window shopping and I found Sepiring Restaurant, a restaurant that serves homegrown meals and reflecting uniquely Malaysian roots.


Lots of crowd came here.



The menu.



I love this little details here, an evaporated milk can for putting forks and spoons.



Some of the interior in the restaurant.



The drink counter.



Nasi ulam ayam percik (RM18.78)
This nasi ulam consisted of salted egg, ayam percik, serunding and keropok lekor.
It was my first time eating nasi ulam and surprisingly it tasted very good.
The crunchiness and the spiciness of the ulams blended in with the rice.
Now I know why nasi ulam was  my parent's' favourite meal.



Nyonya laksa (RM14.29)
Using thick rice noodles, shredded steam chicken and prawns, this meal was very flavourful.
And I love the fact that the sauce was so creamy.



Asam laksa (RM14.29)
This asam laksa which also contained some pineapple cuts and ginger flower,
made a unique taste. Simply tasty!



Baked mac n cheese (RM14.29)
The taste was a bit plain.
I needed extra cheese or salt.



Iced chocolate (RM9.88)



Durian pancake (RM10.33)
The combo of the whipped cream and durian filling in the pancake!
Yums :D



Yummy food, great ambience, good service.
A good place to know our own roots!
Recommended :)




Lot No. L1-15
Level 1 
IOI City Mall
Lebuh IRC
62502 Putrajaya
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
www.sepiring.com.my

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Canyon Restaurant @ Dataran Pahlawan

Mawilla Yacht Club Restaurant @ Jalan Tanjung Batu, Labuan

Row-Six Restaurant @ Aeon Bandaraya